Updated: How The Heck Are You Gonna Make Some Buck On The Internet

Internet was like a forest to me, at first. It had all that bling-bling blazing on my pretty little eyes that everytime I swish trhough a webpage, it was like Merlin's magic had come down upon the present and struck me right in the middle of my eyes. Dang, all that bla bla text and graphic arts had gotten me so mezmerized that at some point I'd totally forgotten my purpose for using the internet.

Well, so much for the introduction. What I tried to say was that I'm a complete newbie on the internet when I was still a caveman last year. Heck! I didn't know that you could use the internet to earn some money for yourself. But When I knew it, It was like "OH MY GOSH! I didn't know you could do that!" But hey, there's always room for a little bit of something and that something is knowledge - knowledge on cash beybi! And how to make it Online!

So here I am sitting nicely on my sweet ol' plastic stand lumpin' on my but everyday and thinking of the  question, "How are you gonna make some buck on the internet?"

First thing comes to mind: I used the internet to search for ways on how to. And guess what I found one and just by scanning it up and down I'd go nuts thinking of the many ways of when to start it. But for now, I'd like to stick to none as I'm still learnin' the nooks and crannies of this treasure chest. You betcha!

I'm just gonna list it down so you won't get lost all the way down there while you're reading this post. Let's start with...an Outline because it's gonna be too darn many to list them in this post.


I'll be updating more on these so stay tuned every noe and then! See ya!

No comments: