It is also true that in this job, salary depends on performance. And when I say performance, it means how many lines a transcriptionist can finish in one day. The average pay rate is 7 cents per 65 characters or 1 line. Consider a transcriptionist completes an average of 2000 lines per day, he would then expect to earn $140 per day. That's already huge.
But how can you make the most out of this career? Let's examine the possible answers.
- Build your own medical transcription business. You can earn more if you have more medical transcriptionists working for you.
- Invest in the stock market. I know this very risky, but if you invest wisely, your profit will increase.
- Invest in real estates. Buying and selling properties are also a sure way to increase profits.
- Buy a farming land. If you're planning to retire on a comfortable place but still want to get your hands busy, you could try to buy yourself a piece of land and farm it. It's a good exercise.
- Build up your influence. Giving more attention to those who need you by making use of your money will cause people to give their trust to you thus whenever you are in need, they will support you. Its a proven fact.